There are two instances where you can report a refund:
- The merchant canceled the purchase so you are eligible for a full or partial refund.
- Tap Merchant canceled my order at the bottom of the orders detail screen
- QuadPay App refunds work just like any normal refund. You can read out the QuadPay Visa card number in-store or you can tap to refund with Apple Pay.
- As soon as we are notified of the return/refund from the merchant, any payments made to date will be refunded back to you and any future scheduled payments will be canceled. The return time of this refund is dependent on the merchant.
- The status and details on your refund are reflected in the Orders tab and within the order details. Once your refund has been applied to your account, it will appear at the top of your order details.
- Your Purchase Request amount is more than the actual amount spent, so you are eligible for an adjusted refund to match your order receipt.
- Tap Report a Refund at the bottom of the orders detail screen
- Note the customer is responsible for providing payment for 25% of the Purchase Request amount, until an adjustment has been made.
- You will then be refunded the difference. A refund will occur and it will be returned to your account before the 2nd installment is due. This may take up to 2 weeks.
- To make the adjustment from Purchase Request to amount spent (your order total), visit the Orders tab in the App. Tap "Report a Refund" at the bottom the Orders detail page. QuadPay will initiate the refund. When the refund is applied, it will show at the top of the order details.
For information on how refunds work for QuadPay orders that have been successfully placed, see this article.